Monday, May 20, 2013

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Re: {Holiday_Express} Re: OT: Prayers needed

 

Steven has been found. He is on his way home. Thanks to everyone who prayed for Steven to return.

             Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan


On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM, jacobsgranny <lillianandlouiskids@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Oh, my goodness. Of course I'll pray for his safe return. I agree, a picture would help. these groups reach far. My love, and prayers Beth to your family.

Sue

--- In Holiday_Express@yahoogroups.com, Beth Layman <blayman38@...> wrote:
>
> My family needs prayers and help. I have a cousin that is missing. He has
> been heard or seen in the last twenty four hours. He has no car or cell
> phone with him. His name is Steven Vigar. If anyone has seen Steven in the
> last 24 hours, please call us
> 863-202-6644.
> Beth Layman :)
>
>
> GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
> My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment