Thursday, October 17, 2019

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Group News

 

Group News 


Dear Recipe Group Members


I have been informed of the following. Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow users to upload content to the Yahoo Groups site. Beginning October 28, you won't be able to upload any more content to the site, and as of December 14 all previously posted content on the site will be permanently removed. You'll have until that date to save anything you've uploaded. Therefore, I am going to delete the groups. I can't delete the ones I don't own. That will be up to the owners of those groups. I will leave them up untll December 1st. If you want any of the recipes. I advise you to do so before December. I could move them elsewhere but I don't want to start over. If you want to keep my e-mail address to contact me for a recipe. Please feel free to do so. 




             Beth Layman  :)


GH: Anna, Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___

Posted by: Beth Layman <blayman38@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment