Friday, January 22, 2016

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Crock Pot Sausage Corn Chowder - Recipes That Crock!

 


Jodi's note:  I use fresh stuff. I just never got in the 
habit of Freeze-dried. Use what you have.  I NEVER
USE COOKING SHERRY!  I'd use more chicken broth!
Crock Pot Sausage Corn Chowder

Prep time:  

Cook time:  8 hours

Total time:  

Serves: 6-8 servings


If you love chowder, you are going to LOVE this Crock Pot Sausage Corn Chowder!
Ingredients
  • 1 lb breakfast sausage, browned
  • 2 10.75 oz cans cream of potato soup
  • 2 14.75 oz cans cream-style corn
  • ½ cup cooking sherry (or chicken broth)
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • ¼ cup bell pepper ( I love using freeze dried bell peppers instead 2 Tablespoons)
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced (I used freeze dried garlic instead- 1 teaspoon)
  • salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Brown your breakfast sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat and drain
  2. Mix together with remaining ingredients
  3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours


Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jodi <tigger63755@charter.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment