Saturday, July 12, 2014

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Recipe request

 

I don't know how many of you have had the salad from called Strawberry Fields from Wendy's, but I highly recommend it.  I get it w/o the bleu cheese because I just don't care for it.

Anyway, the apple balsamic vinaigrette that comes with it makes the salad.  I cannot seem to find a version of this dressing anywhere.  Does anyone know where I can find it or have a copycat recipe?

Thanks in advance,

~Tamara~

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Tamaras-Recipes/
Moderator posting only...all recipes sent here

__._,_.___

Posted by: "~Tamara~" <lilac.blossom88@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment