Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Spam Message

 

I have seen messsages from people to add them as a friend on some of the social networks like facebook, myspace, ect. I don't think they should be sent to the group. I am in a group that is not wanting them as well. He sent a message. I am aending here to my groups. Tamara may accept them but I am not. If they come through they will get deleted. I am using some of the message he used. I modified it for my groups.
 
 
Here is the messsage I am going to use as a file that will be sent out.
 
 
 
This will be the absolute final word on this subject and is NOT up for
dicussion. Anyone I repeat anyone sending invites to any and all social networks may cause me to ban you if you keep sending them out.I don't want to or like to banned anyone. The only exception is the advertising of
other food related groups which must be pre approved,
 

 
 
 
 
 

            Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment