Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} OT: Message from owner

 

Hello folks! Recently I sent out an invite to my Martha Stewart group after I added Paula Deen. I have been getting way too many negative emails from some folks to my mail and to some of the groups. There is no sense in all of this. Please just delete the email if you do not like Martha. There are millions of folks who still and always have liked her. Please do not respond to this. I was just wanting the emails to stop.

I was going to make a Paula Deen group where it was just her since there does not seem to be a very active one available but wasn't sure it would work by itself. If you would like to see a group with just Paula, please email me privately at angelchef.tamara@yahoo.com

Thanks and please do not take all of this the wrong way.

Tamara

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment