Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Hello groups!

 

In case you have been wondering where I have been (or possibly not...or haven't missed me at all), I have been having health issues. I had some surgery yesterday and hope to be on the mend now.

Thanks to all my dear members and moderators for keeping these groups going. If your messages have not been sent out on time, that would be my daughter's fault. She has been helping me around the house and everything else. Hopefully everything will be returning to normal soon.

If you have sent me a message, please have patience since I have almost 10,000 emails here. If you have removed me from your group for lack of participation, maybe you should have found out the reasons for me not being here. I would NEVER do that to a member.

Happy St. Patrick's day!

*HUGZ*

Tamara

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment